Jul 31st 2014
The Social Hour 173
Mashable's Tech Editor Pete Pachal
Hosted by Amber MacArthur, Sarah Lane
The future of Twitter, Instagram's Bolt, Detour for audio tours.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Pete Pachal
Amber and Sarah chat with Mashable's Pete Pachal about Twitter's big future, Instagram launches Snapchat competitor Bolt, Eaze wants to be the Uber for pot, Detour app for audio tours, and more!
<p>Download or subscribe to this show at <a href="https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour">https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour</a… for The Social Hour is provided by <a href="https://www.cachefly.com/" target="_blank">Cachefly</a>.</p>
- Twitter Shares Soar on a Surprise Profit and Strong User Growth
- Twitter Reveals Its Master Plan For Growing As Big As Facebook
- Instagram takes on SnapChat with Bolt
- Medical marijuana users link to delivery services with Eaze
- LinkedIn gives mobile profiles a facelift, gets more visual
- Tropfest launches Vine film competition
- Detour - mobile app for location-aware audio walks
- TD Canada Trust - "TD Thanks You" campaign
- Bubblews: Social Media Site that Pays You to Post