Jul 24th 2014
The Social Hour 172
Front CEO Mathilde Collin
Hosted by Amber MacArthur, Sarah Lane
Facebook's mobile user growth skyrockets, Pinterest is a user fave, Weird Al knows the Internet.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Mathilde Collin
Amber & Sarah chat with Front CEO Mathilde Collin about how her team's app manages email and collaborative social accounts, Facebook is raking in the mobile dough, a Gmail social tip, the Selfie Toaster, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour.
Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly.
- Front App
- Facebook Shares Surge to Record as Mobile Ads Fuel Gains
- American Users Spend An Average Of 40 Minutes Per Day On Facebook
- Pinterest is U.S. web users fave social media service
- How to use infinite number of emails Gmail gives you
- Weird Al's Internet Marketing Blitz
- Selfie toaster: Now you can eat your face on toast, every morning