Jul 17th 2014
The Social Hour 171
Product Hunt Founder Ryan Hoover
Hosted by Amber MacArthur, Sarah Lane
Curated best new products at Product Hunt, FB@Work, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Ryan Hoover
Amber & Sarah chat with Product Hunt Founder Ryan Hoover about the curation of the best new products, Facebook wants companies to FB@Work, Google invests $50m to inspire girls to code, Milk Bone on Vine, & more!
<p>Download or subscribe to this show at <a href="https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour">https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour</a… for The Social Hour is provided by <a href="https://www.cachefly.com/" target="_blank">Cachefly</a>.</p>
- Product Hunt
- Source: Facebook Is Building FB@Work
- Surprise: Your Friends Hate Your Facebook Relationship PDA
- Mobile dating apps suggest that the World Cup is a potent aphrodisiac
- WaPo Job Ad: Explain Social Media to Older People
- Google Invests $50 Million In "Made With Code" Program To Get Girls Excited About CS
- Dogs Drive Vine Views for Milk-Bone
- Digital single-servings: Why Yo, a crude app that took only eight hours to make, hit it big