Amber & Sarah chat with Product Hunt Founder Ryan Hoover about the curation of the best new products, Facebook wants companies to FB@Work, Google invests $50m to inspire girls to code, Milk Bone on Vine, & more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour.
Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by CacheFly.
- Product Hunt
- Source: Facebook Is Building FB@Work
- Surprise: Your Friends Hate Your Facebook Relationship PDA
- Mobile dating apps suggest that the World Cup is a potent aphrodisiac
- WaPo Job Ad: Explain Social Media to Older People
- Google Invests $50 Million In "Made With Code" Program To Get Girls Excited About CS
- Dogs Drive Vine Views for Milk-Bone
- Digital single-servings: Why Yo, a crude app that took only eight hours to make, hit it big