Apr 10th 2014
The Social Hour 157
Gigaom's Mathew Ingram, Heartbleed Woes, Dropbox's Carousel
Sarah and guest host Shannon Morse chat with Gigaom's Mathew Ingram on Facebook's anonymity changes, Heartbleed privacy issues, & Twitter's new profile design, plus Dropbox's Carousel app, & is social privacy training rad, or a fad?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/social-hour.
Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly.
- The Heartbleed Hit List: The Passwords You Need to Change Right Now
- Mark Zuckerberg’s views on anonymity seem to be evolving, and that’s a good thing
- FTC calls out Facebook, Whatsapp over privacy ahead of merger
- New Twitter profiles - @mathewi has one
- Twitter is suprisingly good at predicting unemployment
- Facebook is forcing all users to download Messenger
- Carousel from Dropbox
- First Instagram post from ISS
- Digital Marketing Manager Jobs on LinkedIn
- Sinapore's anti-bullying video gets shorter as your share it
- Soclal privacy training for teens