Jan 16th 2014
The Social Hour 145
MyCoop, Quit Your Job, YouTube Comment Overhaul
Amber & Sarah chat about Tumblr people tagging, the Snapchat "privacy phenomenon", Tuxedo Kittie, a social network for apartment dwellers, the Quit Your Job app, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah chat about Tumblr people tagging, the Snapchat "privacy phenomenon", Tuxedo Kittie, a social network for apartment dwellers, the Quit Your Job app, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:03:06
- YouTube launches new comments managment tool
- Zuck calls Snapchat a "privacy phenomenon"
- Tumblr now lets you mention and link to specific users inside posts
- Pandora - Discover More Music with Personalized Station Recommendations
- Who's using Instagram?
- Lil Bub launches Tuxedo Kittie app
- SOCIAL TIP: Find a volunteer opporunity on LinkedIn with new marketplace
- SOCIAL MARKETING SPOTLIGHT: Teen snapchats for brands
- SPOTLIGHT: Apartment owners now have own social network
- RAD OR FAD? Quit Your Job app