Jan 9th 2014
The Social Hour 144
HipChat, Hisy for #selfies, Jelly!
Amber & Sarah chat about Jelly for crowdsourced answers, HipChat for team communication, Hisy for remote selfies, Google's ferry, Confide for secret correspondence, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah chat about Jelly for crowdsourced answers, HipChat for team communication, Hisy for remote selfies, Google's ferry, Confide for secret correspondence, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Running time: 1:05:23
- Amber in Lexington, KY at Awesome Inc.
- New Gmail Feature Allows Anyone On Google+ To Email You & Vice Versa, But Opt Out Is Provided
- Google Launches Private SF Bay Ferry Service To Shuttle Workers
- LinkedIn sues to stop bots that are stealing its user profiles
- CBS Tests Twitter Rules By Placing Film Critic's Tweet In An Ad
- Try HipChat for group messaging
- Embed your Indiegogo campaign on your website
- Confide: an app for execs who want sensitive messages to vanish Snapchat-style
- Great Gov Tweets
- Borrowers Hit Social-Media Hurdles
- Hisy lets you take perfect selfies