Nov 22nd 2013
The Social Hour 138
Pinterest travels, Snapchat passes Facebook, Windows gets Instagram
Amber & Sarah discuss Pinterest getting into the travel game, Snapchat passes Facebook in photo snaps?, Windows phones get Instagram, Jean-Claude Van Dam impersonated, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah discuss Pinterest getting into the travel game, Snapchat passes Facebook in photo snaps?, Windows phones get Instagram, Jean-Claude Van Dam impersonated, and more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Running time: 59:31
- Snapchat surpasses Facebook in photo uploads
- Introducing Place Pins, for the explorer in all of us
- Twitter lets brands infiltrate TV conversations without buying ads
- Windows Phone users can enjoy Instagram - but no video yet
- LinkedIn launches Showcase pages
- 7 Tips for Great Selfies, including 'True Tone'
- Rather - swap out what you don't want to see in your streams
- Upworthy - social video with a mission
- Happy Fuel
- Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir videos on YouTube
- The Latest - top 10 best links from Twitter
- Feeling Cagey
- RAD OR FAD? Volvo stunt