Nov 15th 2013
The Social Hour 137
BAT KID! Snapchat's offer, Toymail
Amber & Sarah watch Bat Kid save Gotham city, Toymail for parents and kids, Pinterest's new API, Quad app for college kids, tips for better YouTube thumbnails, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah watch Bat Kid save Gotham city, Toymail for parents and kids, Pinterest's new API, Quad app for college kids, tips for better YouTube thumbnails, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Running time: 56:52
- Social media helps aid after typhoon Haiyan
- BAT KID!!
- Snapchat turns down lucrative offer
- Pinterest launches its first API
- News Use across Social Media Platforms
- Facebook app helps you avoid the flu
- Create powerful YouTube thumbnails
- Marketers: Welcome to the world of disappearing media
- Quad video on Vimeo
- How Ryan Gosling meme helped its creator survive cancer
- RAD OR FAD? Toymail