Sep 13th 2013
The Social Hour 128
Twitter IPO, Twitter Spotify app, Snapseed in Google+
Amber & Sarah on Twitter's upcoming IPO, Facebook's auto-play mobile videos, live Q&A for Google+ Hangouts, Gingercast is perfect for Vine, Chipotle is social video king, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane. Amber & Sarah on Twitter's upcoming IPO, Facebook's auto-play mobile videos, live Q&A for Google+ Hangouts, Gingercast is perfect for Vine, Chipotle is social video king, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 1:12:58
- Twitter announces IPO via tweet!
- Does Twitter have a growth problem?
- Twitter's "verified" user filter
- Facebook Tests Auto-Play Mobile Video (Ads!)
- Google+ Hangouts add live Q&A for broadcasters
- Google+ Edits Photos with Snapseed's Tools
- Twitter's Spotify app
- There's No Getting Around It: The New Chipotle Ad Is Amazing
- Mike tweeted this link with the tag #socialhour - In China, 500 retweets could mean three years in prison
- "There's Something in Your Tweet"
- Rad or Fad: Inbox for Mobile Messaging