Jul 19th 2013
The Social Hour 120
Onefeed, Instagram commerce, Vinstavids
Amber & Sarah chat about Google+'s wimpy market share, Facebook's mobile surge, Onefeed for a social station, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah chat about Google+'s wimpy market share, Facebook's mobile surge, Onefeed for a social station, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 57:41
- Google+: for the 2%
- Instagram as a commerce tool
- Facebook mobile users up 20%
- Path active usership falling
- What NOT to do in social media - thx to Ian on Twitter for the link (@iagdotme)
- Slate's tool for Twitter headlines
- Onefeed for Chrome
- Cat Meme Director job turns out to be false
- Rad or Fad: The Hunt: Track down things you want (with a little help from the community)