Jul 5th 2013
The Social Hour 118
Vine adds categories, Facebook's web stickers, Immersion for Gmail
Amber & Sarah chat about Facebook's web stickers, Twitter's new ad retargeting, Reddit loved by adults, Vine's new categories, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah chat about Facebook's web stickers, Twitter's new ad retargeting, Reddit loved by adults, Vine's new categories, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 1:07:36
- Stickers coming to Facebook on web
- Zyng's new boss; Don Mattrick
- Twitter's new ad retargeting
- Twitter's new developer guidelines
- Adults love Pinterest, but really love Facebook
- Andrew Mason's album drops
- Big updates come to Vine app
- Twitter pet accounts: YES
- State Dept. paying for Facebook likes?
- Paper fiftythree.com, FREE
- RAD OR FAD? Immersion for Gmail