Jun 21st 2013
The Social Hour 116
Instagram Video, Twitter buys Spindle, Untedium
Amber & Sarah love & hate Instagram video, Google testing "Mine", Twitter buys Spindle, YouTube wants partner ad money, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Amber & Sarah love & hate Instagram video, Google testing "Mine", Twitter buys Spindle, YouTube wants partner ad money, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 1:09:28
- - Instagram update with 15 second video support now available on iOS and Android
- - Facebook rolling out ability to insert images natively into comments, starting with Web
- - Twitter Acquires Social Startup Spindle
- - Google testing
- - YouTube Says It Will Bring Advertisers Into Its Partner Program, Starting This Fall
- - The Tyranny of Most Popular Lists
- - How to embed Instagram videos (hint: it ain't easy!)
- - Untedium - find people you're following on Twitter that have written on Medium
- - Why we create and share cat videos? #MEME
- - Stop Losing Important Things