May 17th 2013
The Social Hour 111
Yahoo/Tumblr rumors, MyPermissions, Hangouts 2.0
Shoud Yahoo should buy Tumblr? Social networking comes to Google Glass, Hangouts 2.0, MyPermissions for privacy spring cleaning, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Shoud Yahoo should buy Tumblr? Social networking comes to Google Glass, Hangouts 2.0, MyPermissions for privacy spring cleaning, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 1:06:12
- - @yahoo delivers #bestoftheweb
- - Is Yahoo buying Tumblr?
- - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, CNN And Evernote Apps Coming To Google Glass Today
- - Pinterest lets you pass pins on to friends
- - Social Media Pose New Riddle for CIA
- - 15 Social Media Tips from Dr. Seuss
- - Google Hangouts 2.0
- - My Permissions - thanks to Laurent for the tip!
- - This Is The Most Epic Brand Meltdown On Facebook Ever
- - RAD OR FAD? CEO to Rock Star