May 10th 2013
The Social Hour 110
Elevatr, Snapchat woes, Paying for YouTube
Snapchat photos might not really disappear, Elevatr for your next big idea, LinkedIn turns 10, would you pay for YouTube, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Snapchat photos might not really disappear, Elevatr for your next big idea, LinkedIn turns 10, would you pay for YouTube, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 1:00:48
- - Google+ Hangouts
- - LinkedIn turns 10!
- - Snapchat photos might not be deleted?
- - Twitter's Mother's Day advice
- - Spring clean Twitter permissions
- - Elevatr - mobile-first tool for startup biz plan creation
- - Elevatr
- - Nicole emailed us with a link to Efemr - delete your tweets after scheduled live time
- - ble.at
- - Bleat promo video
- - RAD OR FAD? YouTube paid subscriptions