May 3rd 2013
The Social Hour 109
Instagram people tagging, Square vs. Foursquare, Dextr
Instagram adds people tagging, Vine adds selfies, crowdsourcing songs, blipfoto for daily photos, Square takes on Foursquare, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane Instagram adds people tagging, Vine adds selfies, crowdsourcing songs, blipfoto for daily photos, Square takes on Foursquare, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 1:00:19
- - Instagram adds people tagging
- - Vine adds front-facing cam
- - Jack Dorsey's selfie Vine:
- - Square sets its sights on Foursquare: 'We can do something better'
- - Coke crowdsources song for American Idol Finale
- - Gmail now lets you add calendar events via email
- - Online beauty sites make everyone makeup critic
- - Pampadour
- - blipfoto
- - Lowe's incredible Vine series
- - RAD OR FAD? Dextr