Mar 15th 2013
The Social Hour 102
Dropbox buys Mailbox, Goodbye Google Reader
The future of RSS without Google Reader, Dropbox buys email app Mailbox, Netflix gets social, Vevo launches TV channel, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane We chat about the future of RSS without Google Reader, Dropbox buys email app Mailbox, Netflix gets social, Vevo launches TV channel, & more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 54:42
- - Google shutting down Google Reader
- - Zite rebuilds Google Reader
- - Dropbox acquires Mailbox
- - Introducing Pinterest Web Analytics
- - Introducing Netflix Social
- - LinkedIn to Buy Pulse Newsreader for More Than $50M
- - Vevo To Launch Traditional TV Channel, Graduate From YouTube
- - Hovr.it - window shopping on the web with a social twist
- - Autotuning the Lucky Charms - are memes the future of marketing?
- - Oopsie: Apple account tweets a bad word
- - Personality Profiler
- - RAD OR FAD? ePad Femme