Mar 8th 2013
The Social Hour 101
Path 3, Yahoo's Crackdown, New Facebook News Feed
Facebook's new News Feed, Path 3's messaging & stickers, LinkedIn Groups, Scoot & Doodle, & more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane We walk through Facebook's new News Feed, Path 3's messaging & stickers, LinkedIn Groups, Scoot & Doodle, & more!! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 55:21
- - Path 3 is live
- - With Two Big Hires, Path CEO Dave Morin Sends A Signal That He's Gunning For The Big Time
- - Yahoo Says New Policy Is Meant to Raise Morale
- - Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Gets a Million-Dollar Bonus After Six Months on the Job
- - Google+ gets updated with new “Local reviews” tab, larger cover photos and a redesigned About tab
- - Tips for Using LinkedIn Groups
- - New FB news feed rolling out to users
- - How can I get more YouTube views?
- - Google+ Hangout App Scoot & Doodle (just raised $2.25M)
- - Rad or Fad? MeCam: The perfect gadget for the social media egomaniac?
- - MeCam