Mar 1st 2013
The Social Hour 100
Vimeo filters, Instagram's milestone, social Spotify
In Amber & Sarah's 100th episode, Shazam goes all in on TV, Vimeo gets Vivoom's photo filters, Foursquare teams with Visa & Mastercard, and you win!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Amber MacArthur and Sarah Lane In Amber & Sarah's 100th episode, Shazam goes all in on TV, Vimeo gets Vivoom's photo filters, Foursquare teams with Visa & Mastercard, and you win! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tsh. Contribute to our show! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 2626-SOCIAL (262-676-2425). We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for The Social Hour is provided by Cachefly. Running time:: 55:39
- - Instagram reaches social media milestone: 100 million active users
- - Shazam: 'TV advertising is going to become our primary revenue stream'
- - Spotify’s social network arrives: New Follow tab is now gradually rolling out to users
- - Vimeo teams up with Vivoom to add snazzy filters & effects to your videos
- - Check in on Foursquare for Visa/MC discounts at your favorite restaurants
- - Waze proves power of social media with real-time map updates
- - Social Studios - Turn your Facebook feed into a daily personalized TV show
- - HAPPY 100 TO US! video from Lara Killian
- - Jennifer Lawrence Oscar memes
- - Rad or Fad? Starpilot