- UK government appears to back down on demands to break encryption in Online Safety Bill
- Microsoft reveals how China-based hackers acquired secret key used to breach Outlook accounts
- Multiple flaws allowed key to improperly leave highly secure environment
- Mozilla research finds all major auto brands fail on privacy protection
- Evidence suggests LastPass encrypted vault data is being decrypted
- Researchers tie $35M in crypto thefts to compromised LastPass accounts
- Brute force feasible on old low iteration count passwords
Show Notes - https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-939-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now at the GRC Feedback Page.