- Picture of the Week.
- Another Critical Unauthenticated SQLi Flaw Discovered in MOVEit Transfer Software.
- And as for MOVEit...
- What's a “Rug Pull” ??
- “Avast, ye Matey”
- China's OpenKylin v1.
- Firefox 115.
- Did Russia Disconnect?
- Use some honey if you want to catch some flies.
- Cryptocurrency losses.
- International Consumer Data Transit.
- Apple's emergency update retraction.
- Syncthing Revisited.
- Closing the Loop.
- SpinRite's first RTM release.
- Rowhammer Indelible Fingerprinting.
Show Notes: https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-930-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.