- Picture of the Week.
- Another week of silence from HP.
- Mandatory “SMB Signing” coming to Windows 11.
- Did Apple help the NSA attack the Kremlin?
- Kaspersky's analysis of this iPhone attack and compromise.
- The Trifecta Jackpot!
- Who wrote that?
- Tor gets anti-DoS protection.
- Cybersecurity at Educational institutions.
- Civilian Surveillance Cameras in Ukraine.
- Cyber Mercenaries.
- Closing the Loop.
- Windows Platform Binary Table.
Show Notes: https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-926-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.