Apr 25th 2023
Security Now 920
An End-to-End Encryption Proposal
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Wipe those routers, Lockdown Mode, ChatGPT black market
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- Lockdown Mode seen succeeding.
- A growing black market for ChatGPT accounts.
- Decommissioned Corporate Routers Leak Secrets.
- Jaguar Tooth: Cisco router vulnerabilities.
- Security Research Legal Defense Fund.
- A quick Firefox fix.
- Kubernetes security audit.
- Google Chrome zero-day.
- An End-to-End Encryption Proposal.
Show Notes https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-920-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.