Jan 24th 2023
Security Now 907
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
iOS 16.3, ChatGPT creates malware, Bitwarden acquires Passwordless.dev
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- PayPal Credential Stuffing.
- iOS 16.3 : Cloud encryption for all.
- InfoSecurity Magazine: “ChatGPT Creates Polymorphic Malware”.
- CheckPoint Research: OPWNAI : Cybercriminals Starting to Use ChatGPT.
- “Meta” fined for the third time.
- Bitwarden acquires “Passwordless.dev”.
- Closing the Loop.
- Credential Reuse.
Show Notes: https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-907-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.