Dec 13th 2022
Security Now 901
Apple Encrypts the Cloud
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Chrome Passkeys, Telegram malware, SYNC.com outage, Rackspace lawsuits
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- Chrome does Passkeys.
- SYNC.COM suffered its first outage.
- Medibank reboot.
- Totally fake cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Malware on Telegram.
- Texas gets in on the TikTok banning.
- The LastPass class action lawsuit.
- Rackspace had a big embarrassing problem.
- Rackspace is now facing at least three class action lawsuits.
- Another country goes on the offensive.
- Closing The Loop.
- Apple Encrypts the Cloud.
Show Notes https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-901-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.