Dec 6th 2022
Security Now 900
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
South Dakota bans TikTok, Anker Eufy Camera debacle, Mozilla yanks trusted root
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- Don't mess with Australia.
- Facebook / Meta fined by Ireland.
- REvil’s full Medibank dump.
- Is nothing sacred?
- Mozilla yanks a (no longer) trusted root.
- Android Platform Certs Escape.
- South Dakota says: No more Tik-Tok.
- Albania blames its IT staff.
- Good news on the memory safe languages front.
- Black Hat USA 2022.
- Another Chrome 0-day bites the dust.
- Anker's Eufy Camera debacle.
- An amazing-looking WiFi-6 router... $119.
- Elon really said this.
- Closing the Loop.
- LastPass Again.
Show Notes https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-900-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.