Nov 22nd 2022
Security Now 898
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
FBI purchased Pegasus, Passkey support directory, Quantum decryption deadline, Firefox 107
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- Firefox v107 was released last Tuesday.
- Google settles for a cool $391.5 million.
- Red Hat Signing its ZIP file Packages.
- The FBI purchased Pegasus for “research and development purposes”.
- Greece bought Predator for €7 million.
- A passkeys support directory.
- Quantum decryption deadline.
- Attorneys General ask the FTC for online privacy regulation.
- Closing The Loop.
Show Notes https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-898-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.