- Picture of the Week.
- A minor Dropbox breach.
- OpenSSL follow-up.
- FTC sued and settled with a repeated offender.
- $1.2 billion in reported ransomware payments during 2021.
- Akamai's Q3 Threat Report.
- Initial Access Brokerages.
- How do today's bank heists work?
- De-Fi De-struction De-jour.
- Russia moves to Linux.
- We're The Red Cross. Don't attack us, please!
- Where there's a will, there's a way.
- From China with Love.
- The UK's NCSC scan plan.
- Closing The Loop.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-896-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.