- Picture of the Week.
- Can't have it both ways.
- Denmark has become the fourth EU member to rule that the use of Google Analytics is illegal.
- Rockstar Games hacker is busted!
- Mozilla says: No fair!
- Vivaldi, Manifest V3, webRequest, and ad blockers.
- Sticky Chrome vulnerabilities.
- SMB authentication rate limiter now on by default in Windows Insider.
- US bill to secure FOSS software.
- Iran vs Albania.
- Closing The Loop.
- The Silver Ships.
- DarkNet Politics.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-890-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.