Jul 26th 2022
Security Now 881
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
MS Office VBA macros, Win 11 security changes, start button failure
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- Patch Tuesday Redux Redux.
- Windows 11 Start button failure.
- The continuing saga of Windows VBA macros.
- Windows 11 now blocks RDP brute-force attacks by default.
- Black Hat and DefCon coming soon.
- pfSense and TailScale.
- Closing The Loop.
- The MV720.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-881-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.