- Picture of the Week.
- Errata: Firefox’s “Total Cookie Protection”
- 3rd Party FIDO2 Authenticators
- Germany's not buying the EU's proposal which subverts encryption
- The Conti Gang have finally pulled the last plug
- Log4J and Log4Shell is alive and well
- The '311' emergency number proposal
- 56 Insecure-By-Design Vulnerabilities
- “Long Story Short”
- Closing The Loop
- The “Hertzbleed” Attack
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-877-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.