- Picture of the Week.
- Google updates Android to patch an actively exploited vulnerability.
- Connecticut’s recently passed data privacy bill became law last Wednesday.
- Ransomware victim snapshot.
- US State Department offering $10 million reward for information about Conti members.
- The worst threat the US faces...
- The White House and Quantum Computers.
- The ongoing threat from predictable DNS queries.
- F5 Networks Remote RCE warning and exploitation.
- Closing The Loop.
- That “Passkeys” Thing.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-870-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.