- Picture of the Week.
- 0-Day Watch.
- Spring Forward (Java: Spring4Shell)
- QNAP and the OpenSSL DoS vulnerability.
- Sophos has a 9.8.
- CISA orders federal civilian agencies to patch the Sophos vulnerability.
- The supply-chain attacks on NPM have been growing.
- FinFisher bites the dust.
- A LAPSUS$ in judgment.
- Not so Wyze.
- Closing The Loop.
- Port Knocking.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-865-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.