- Picture of the Week.
- The Russians are coming.
- Ukrainian “Cyber Unit Technologies” is paying for attacks on Russia.
- StarLink in Ukraine.
- Russia blocks access to Facebook, Twitter, foreign news outlets.
- Google has become proactive.
- Namecheap says "no more".
- Telegram's use explodes.
- Microsoft also shuts down in Russia.
- Russia releases the IP addresses and Domains of DDoS attacks.
- Russia to permit software piracy.
- Will Russia Disconnect?.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-861-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.