- Picture of the Week.
- A high-severity 0-day in Chrome.
- Apple updates against another 0-day.
- CISA thinks this Apple vulnerability is quite serious.
- Which brings us back to "SeriousSAM" as it's being called.
- The CISA Top 16 list.
- Last Tuesday was the industry's monthly Patch extravaganza.
- The Magento Emergency.
- "PHP Everywhere"
- Google's Vulnerability Reward Program for 2021.
- Google's Project Zero Stats.
- Bye bye WMIC.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-858-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.