- Picture of the Week.
- Google's 16th exploited Chrome 0-day of the year.
- Firefox refuses to do Microsoft.com!
- Firefox disabled Microsoft's Cloud Clipboard.
- Weaknesses in all cellular networks since 2G.
- Cross Wi-Fi / Bluetooth leakage.
- “The Matrix Resurrections” aka “The Matrix 4”.
- It's a Log4j Christmas.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-850-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.