- Picture of the week.
- ~10,000 VPN/Firewall appliances from Palo Alto Networks vulnerable.
- The 0-Patch Guys Produce a Micropatch
- This brings me to “The Zen of Code”
- November's Patch Tuesday
- November broke something, but don't ask me what...
- Windows 11 received KB5007215
- December promises to be Christmas for Printing and more!
- US detains crypto-exchange exec for helping Ryuk ransomware gang launder profits
- How do you defraud web-based advertisers?
- Closing The Loop
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-845-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.