Chrome 0-days, Windows 11 confusion, VoIP DDoS attacks, Dune
- More 0-days for Chrome.
- Two naughty Firefox add-ons have been caught abusing an extension API.
- Windows 11 News: Can we print yet?
- A new Local Privilege Escalation affecting all versions of Windows.
- Ask your AI.
- And speaking of the PC Health Check.
- Stand back for the Adobe Security Patch Tsunami.
- The VoIP DDoS attacks continue.
- Closing The Loop.
- “Trojan Source”
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.