- Picture of the week.
- Firefox soon to be blocking mixed-content downloads by default.
- The news from T-Mobile is all bad.
- Introducing ProxyLogon's kissing cousin, ProxyShell.
- The Razer mouse hack.
- A critical ThroughTek SDK flaw enables IoT spying.
- Overlay Networks.
- Closing the Loop.
- Microsoft’s Reasoned Neglect.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-833-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.