- Picture of the Week.
- Mozilla's Firefox Monthly Active Users (MAU) slowly but steadily drops.
- Google to finally assume HTTPS.
- The evolution of “Initial Access Brokers”.
- DarkSide Returns.
- “A Microsoft July 2021 Recap”
- Closing the Loop.
- The BlackMatter Interview.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-830-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.