Jun 8th 2021
Security Now 822
Extrinsic Password Managers
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Great CyberSecurity Awakening of 2021, NAT vs IPv6, Tavis Ormandy
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the week.
- The Great CyberSecurity Awakening of 2021.
- Firefox will soon auto-update on Windows even when it's not running.
- Edge takes its own approach to HTTPS switching.
- Three new ransomware victims.
- We believe we know how Colonial Pipeline was breached.
- The FBI strikes back... but how, exactly?
- WordPress force installs Jetpack security update on 5 million sites.
- WordPress Fancy Product Designer.
- GitHub Updates its formal posting policy.
- NAT vs IPv6.
- Project Hail Mary update.
- Extrinsic Password Managers.
We invite you to check out our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-822-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.