Automatic fix for Exchange Server flaw, Firefox 87 features, MyBB patch.
- Dave's Garage on YouTube.
- The latest update on the ProxyLogon fiasco is from Microsoft.
- Black Kingdom Ransomware.
- Firefox will be adopting a new privacy-enhancing Referrer Policy.
- This Week in Remote Code Execution Disasters.
- MyBB gets patched.
- CAID is able.
- What the FLoC? “Federated Learning of Cohorts”
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-811-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.