Defender thinks Chrome is malware, Plex Media Servers in DDoS attacks.
- Picture of the Week.
- Google has been busy with Chrome.
- Google Chrome Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability Exploited.
- A unique use of Chrome's “sync” feature for command & control and data exfiltration.
- Defender thinks Chrome is Malware.
- More Critical WordPress Plug-in Problems.
- Plex Media servers SSDP protocol being used in DDoS attacks.
- Three more NEW vulnerabilities discovered in SolarWinds’ software.
- Closing the Loop.
- SpinRite: “Discovering System’s Mass Storage Devices...”
- SCADA Scandal: Hacker's attempts to adjust chemicals in Oldsmar water supply.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-805-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.