SUDO was pseudo secure, BigNox supply-chain attack, iMessage in a sandbox.
- Picture of the Week.
- Chrome rescinding another CA's root cert.
- An urgent update to the recently released GnuPG.
- An interesting supply-chain attack "BigNox".
- Apple quietly put iMessage in a sandbox in iOS 14.
- For the past 10 years, “SUDO” was only pseudo secure.
- SpinRite: February 1st Progress Report.
- NAT Slipstreaming 2.0.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-804-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.