SolarWinds smoking gun, Signal influx of WhatsApp users, male chastity cage.
- Firefox and Chromium updates address remote system take over bugs.
- Tenable researchers reported a critical Chromium bug.
- What Firefox's backspace key does and should do.
- How Ryuk malware operations netted $150 million via cryptocurrency exchange.
- Intel: A triumph of marketing over technology.
- The strange case of the Male Chastity Cage.
- A SolarWinds smoking gun? "Sunburst backdoor."
- A class action lawsuit filed by shareholders of SolarWinds stock.
- The "Krebs Stamos Group"
- Zyxel security endpoints under attack.
- Signal sees a mass influx of WhatsApp users.
- Out with the old: A look at the history of SpinRite code.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-801-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.