SolarWinds' Orion software, swatting goes IoT, PHP Zend Framework vulnerability.
- Chrome struggles with A/V pre-scan file locking.
- Zyxel security products protected by a single redundant password.
- How Swatters are using IoT devices to increase the terror.
- A new serious problem in the PHP Zend Framework on WordPress.
- Bitcoin woes as value reaches new peaks.
- ReadSpeed, SSD's, and SpinRite.
- A new flaw discovered in SolarWinds' Orion software.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-800-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.