Dec 29th 2020
Security Now 799
Sunburst & Supernova
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Ransomware Task Force, Chrome 87, Firefox Caches, Preserving Flash Video
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Ransomware Task Force, Chrome 87, Firefox caches, preserving Flash video.
- Chrome 87 backs away from Insecure Form Warnings.
- Firefox to begin partitioning its caches.
- Browsers say no to Kazakhstan again.
- Announcing the RTF - The Ransomware Task Force.
- 5 million WordPress sites in critical danger.
- Treck's TCP/IO stack strikes again!
- Preserving Flash content online.
- SpinRite: ReadSpeed is ready!
- InitDisk is at release 5.
- Numerous updates on SolarWind, Sunburst, and Supernova.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-799-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.