Ransomware Task Force, Chrome 87, Firefox caches, preserving Flash video.
- Chrome 87 backs away from Insecure Form Warnings.
- Firefox to begin partitioning its caches.
- Browsers say no to Kazakhstan again.
- Announcing the RTF - The Ransomware Task Force.
- 5 million WordPress sites in critical danger.
- Treck's TCP/IO stack strikes again!
- Preserving Flash content online.
- SpinRite: ReadSpeed is ready!
- InitDisk is at release 5.
- Numerous updates on SolarWind, Sunburst, and Supernova.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-799-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.