Generic smart doorbells, Tesla Model X key fobs, critical Drupal flaw, Spotify.
- Chrome Omnibox becomes more Omni.
- Chrome's open tabs search.
- Ransomware news involving Delaware County, Canon, US Fertility, Ritzau, Baltimore County Public Schools, and Banijay group SAS.
- Drupal's security advisory titled “Drupal core - Critical - Arbitrary PHP code execution.”
- The revenge of cheap smart doorbells.
- Tesla Key Fob Hack #3.
- CA's adapt to single-year certs.
- Nearly 50,000 Fortinet VPN credentials posted online.
- More than 300,000 Spotify accounts hacked.
- MobileIron MDM CVSS 9.8 RCE.
- The Salvation Trilogy.
- Spinrite update.
- DNS Consolidation.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-795-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.