Ongoing WordPress attack, RCS gets End-to-end encryption.
- Chrome moves to release 87.
- Explicit Publication of Privacy Practices.
- Firefox 83 gets HTTPS-only Mode.
- Mozilla seeks consultation on implementing DNS-over-HTTPS.
- The comical announcement strategy of the Egregor Ransomware.
- Large-scale attacks targeting Epsilon Framework Themes in WordPress.
- Cybercrime gang installs hidden e-commerce stores on WordPress sites.
- 245,000 Windows systems still vulnerable to BlueKeep RDP bug.
- Google's Rich Communication Services is getting E2EE via Signal.
- Cicada, a Chinese state-sponsored advanced persistent threat group.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-794-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.