Malicious Android apps, ransomware-as-a-service.
- Where do most malicious Android apps come from?
- SAD DNS is a revival of the classic DNS cache poisoning attack
- How many Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) operations are there?
- Ragnar Locker ransomware gang takes out a Facebook ad
- Two more new 0-days revealed in Chrome
- Last Tuesday, Microsoft fixed 112 known vulnerabilities in Microsoft products
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-793-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.